- This event has passed.
Snow Plow Operator and Fleet Maintenance Training Two great seminars being held concurrently!
October 20, 2022Suburban Collection Showplace
Snow Plow Operator Training
The course will provide an overview for new and seasonal drivers and will include snow plow basics, motor carrier regulation overview, course training with their own truck. This training will involve teams of three drivers per community. One will act as a trainer with the other two trainees.
Teams will provide their own trucks and front plow. Please remember to bring safety vests as you must wear them while out on the course.
OPERATIONS (SPOT) AGENDA
- 7 – 8:15 am Registration + Breakfast + Welcome + View Exhibitors
- 8:15 – 9:00 am DOT Regulations (FLEET & ALL SPOT)
- 9:15 – 9:30 am SPOT welcome and breakout
- 9:30 – 11:15 am
- Group 1 Classroom – (PRETRIP, BEST PRACTICES)
- Group 2 Course – (range course, defect truck)
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Lunch + View Exhibitors
- 1:00 – 2:45 pm
- Group 2 Classroom – (PRETRIP, BEST PRACTICES)
- Group 1 Course – (range course, defect truck)
- 2:45 – 3:00 pm Takeaways & Wrap-up
The Fleet Maintenance Seminar is a great opportunity for Fleet Managers and Technicians to learn about typical preventative maintenance processes. They will also find out more about emerging trends in our field.
2022 AGENDA ITEMS
- SNOW THROWER & SMALL EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE
- WHEEL BEARING SERVICING
- LUBRICATION – INDUSTRY TRENDS
- TIE DOWN/EXTRACATION OVERVIEW