- This event has passed.
Midwest Advanced Public Service Institute
April 10, 2022 - April 13, 2022Comfort Inn Conference Center, Mt Pleasant
CLICK HERE to register.
Charting the Course for the Future of Delivering Public Services
We are pleased to announce a partnership between the leaders of MPSI and IPSI to extend the institute experience and provide a unique training opportunity – the Midwest Advanced Public Service Institute (MAPSI). This endeavor is in response to the demand for ongoing, continued leadership programs for MPSI and IPSI graduates as well as Public Service Directors and Upper Level Managers.
Who Should Attend?
MAPSI is an ongoing leadership training program which provides advanced instruction expressly designed for:
- IPSI Graduates
- MPSI Graduates
- Public Service Upper Level Managers
Highlights of 2022 Schedule
MAPSI will offer two and one half days of rigorous, thought-provoking instruction that focuses on leadership issues and challenges in areas such as:
- Challenges Facing Public Service: Lewis G. Bender, Ph.D., Professional Emeritus, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
- Legal Update: Bob Smith is the managing partner of Clark Baird Smith LLP
- Real Leadership in Public Works: Steve Ludwig, Ludwig Speaks
- Leadership Traits of American Presidents: Gleaves Whitney, Executive Director, Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation
- Train the Trainer: Lewis G. Bender, Ph.D., Professional Emeritus, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville
MAPSI Registration Includes:
- Contemporary leadership training brought to you by dynamic instructors
- Course materials
- Reception on Sunday
- Full breakfast on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
- Lunch on Monday and Tuesday
When & Where
Join us April 10 through April 13, 2022 at the The Inn at Harbor Shores, St. Joseph, Michigan.
Single occupancy rooms are available at reduced rates starting at $99 per night plus applicable taxes and fees, currently 11% (6% Michigan State Tax, 5% Occupancy Tax) plus a $10.95 per day resort fee.
Late Registration & Cancellation Policy
A $50 fee will apply after the deadline, Friday, March 25th. There will be no refunds for cancellations received after the March 25th deadline.
For questions or additional information, please contact Mary Bender, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-792-3508